Recall For A Meatball: Teach Your Dog to Come When Called
Instructor: Lizzy Flanagan
Details: SELF-STUDY Course
Start immediately and get support from fellow students and instructors!
$117Sign Up Now!
Looking for the Live Class Version?
Next session starts Sep 10th. Click HERE to learn more and sign up.
Build a rock-solid recall from the ground up with proven techniques... and meatballs!
If you want to keep your dog safe in busy areas, neighborhood streets, or on hiking trails, this course is for you!
You’ll gain the skills to train your dog to reliably come when you call. But you’ll also gain a deeper understanding of what dog behavior, and why your current method might not be working for you. And if your dog is currently ignoring your calls, we'll teach you how to get a fresh start and be successful.
The information you need to build a rock-solid recall under many circumstances.
- Teach your dog that it really pays off to come as soon as you call!
- Learn how to avoid accidentally rewarding your dog for ignoring your calls.
- Watch a recorded class and get step-by-step training homework.
Learn how to make it more difficult for your dog gradually to build a reliable recall!
What's Included in the Course?
Watch recorded classes with instructor Lizzy Flanagan every week to learn how to teach your dog a rock-solid recall.
Handouts and Homework Assignments
Helpful handouts and homework will help you stay accountable every week and solidify your learning.
Community and Instructor Support
A supportive online community of dog guardians & the course instructor so you can share progress & ask questions.
Lifetime Course Access
Lifetime access to course materials, so you can reference lessons whenever you need to.
Recall for a Meatball is perfect for:
- You'd like your dog to come when you call them!
- Your dog currently comes sometimes, or even ignores you most of the time.
- You want to keep your dog safe when in off-leash areas or in an emergency if they dash out the door.